Saturday, October 09, 2010

Think I'm grunging right now.....

Ok so my last grunge card for Bizzy Bec's competition was a bit on the squeaky clean and cute side...I just couldnt get it in my head right...but I think I have swung it now...well maybe...lol.  let me know what you think??  More grunge this time???


Now the red crochet piece isntthat red in real life.  i have put heaps of walnut ink on it but it just isnt photoing that way.  Silly camera!!

See that yummy paper..well its actually christmas paper!!  true!!  its from the Basic Grey 6x6 Jovial pad available at Bizzy bec's!!  It has some yummy papers in it and really not that christmassy that you cant use it for other stuff.  my sweet Hanglars clothes are all paper pieced using papers from the pad too!!
Now thatred lace, black flower ribbon and that gorgeous black rose are all available from Bizzy Becs too!!
Face and shoes are coloured with copics which Bec also has for sale.

And dont forget the Wags and Whiskars stamps are now available to order!!!  Go now!!!
get the ones you want before they fly out the door!!!

i am also entering this card into the following challenges.
I normally dont do this but thought..o why not!!!
Wild Orchid Challange (can you see the stitching??  its there!!)
Lovely HAnglar Only (seasons, well i used christmas papers  :) )

TFL
and dont forget to hope onover to Becs, enter the competition and do some serious shopping!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Very Awesome Leonie, I was waiting for your hAnglar to show up when you said that you had made a card with the same image!! hahahah How different are we !! So cool, I love the papers and how you paper peiced the clothes!! I dont know much about grunge, but your card looks pretty darn awesome to me!!
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Annika said...

Well this IS a perfectly delicious grunge! Love the cute image and beautifully designed sentiment - wonderful result!
Hugs
Annika

Peggie said...

Too cute. Whatever color the crochet piece is it is lovely. Great job.

Marina said...

Your card is beautiful Leonie!
I love your paper pieced girl and the lace.

Thanks for playing with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina