Thursday, January 13, 2011

Phew....will i get it in on time??

OMG I think I'm cutting this very fine.......to enter this into the very first Tickled Pink Challenges that is.  It closes in like 5 minutes or something...can i do it...can i get this posted and uploaded in time...wish me luck...lol

Ok here is my card using the Uber gorgeous new Valentines Luca...Isnt he just SOOO handsome!!  O my!!  LOL


i have used Kaiser papers and copics to colour with.  i have also used the sketch over at Wild Orchid Crafts. so would like to enter in there as well.

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

This is just gorgeous Leonie! Love everything about it! Perfect :o) *hugz*

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I hope you made it on time.

Jennifer

Karen said...

Awww Gorgeous Work Leonie!! and yay you made it in time!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at TPSC this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Zarah said...

Oooooh! THat is GORGEOUS!!!

Thanks for playing with us on our very first week of Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges! :D

Jackie Thomas said...

This is gorgeous Leonie. Luca looks so handsome. Hugs xo Jackie

Dora said...

O wow this is beautiful, love the papers and gorgeous colours. It seems you entered just in time :)) Hugs xxx

Leslie Avila said...

Leonie,
I'm loving this image. Kind of nice to see something other than a Maggie. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Maggie stamps! Youve colored him perfectly. I also LOVE your wedding dress inspired Tilda. She is fabulous!!!
Keep them coming,
Leslie

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining WOC with such a sweet card dear
Hugs Jacqui x