Friday, September 16, 2011

Its a ripper.....

of a challenge that is this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge.
Yes we want you to RIP something...now you can interpret this in many a ways and we would love to see it when you do!
You can actually rip something like your cardboard, paper, image etc. etc OR you can interpret this as R.I.P something...............which is suitable considering the whole lot of Spinks & Spooks collection (Lil Lad & Pinkettes) are available for purchase at the Tickled Pink Stamps Store RIGHT NOW until Oct 31 !!
Wowsers and its DIGI week this week so I hope to see lots of new images too, or you can just use your favourite Tickled pink image its up to you!
I have used the gorgeous new Lil Victorian Xmas Lolita Ivy...isnt she uber cute and I love her coat..wow!

I have used the yummy new Kaisercraft December 25th 6x6 papers and that tag is actually a metal gift tag I brought last xmas from our local Kmart.
yes its an actual proper gift tag that was meant for a present...lol
Ahh nothing like recycling!   LOL

Ok so now its your turn...go forth and create!

1 comment:

Regan said...

Leonie, this is lovely! That metal tag is fabulous as is your lace trim and the fun doily die cut that reminds me of a snowflake! Gorgeous papers and love how you colored your image! :)
{hugs}
Regan