Sunday, May 09, 2010

Its Sketch time ...

Yep this week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge we have a sketch to help you create your masterpiece.  I love working with sketches as they always seem to give my creative mojo a booster kick...lol.

and the prize this week is a $20 voucher for Stamp and Create.  Pretty cool hey!!
Here is my take on the sketch.

Once again I have used the beautiful Fairytale princess Tilda from the just released Fairytale collection.
I have coloured her using pencils and OMS.
I have used some Distress icicles on her wings.
Sentiment is from SU

I have used labels 9 nestabilitie die and swirls cuttle bug folder,
Cherry blossoms and Roses all available from Bizzy Bec's.
Bec has just listed some new flowers too and still more to come so keep on eye out at her shop.
We all love our flowers!!!

Leaves were cut using my cricut, not sure on which cartridge sorry and i'm too tired to jump up and have a look..lol.  Paper is Basic Grey Wisteria collection. Cardstock is from SU.
Pearls and ribbon is from my stash.

Anywho..its been a busy and crazy Mothers Day here and I'm tired and need to hit the sack.

i hope you can join us this week, cant wait to see your interpretation of this sketch!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Leonie, this is soooo pretty & I love the flowers too!

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Leone,
what a beautiful card you have created. I love those colours. so vivid. Tilda looks gorgeous sitting amongst the flowers.
Hugs marion

Peggie said...

Beautiful card. Love the color and the layout. Pretty flowers.

Adria Slauterbeck said...

she is lovely! sooo many pretty details too.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous. Love how you have done her wings. *hugz*

Angelwood said...

Oh, I love this! Beautiful job with this challenge and I love your coloring of Tilda! hugs, Angela