This is copied from the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog.
Always dreamed of being a member on a Design Team? Love to stamp? Enjoy making cards and other projects with your ink, rubber and digis? Think you have what it takes to be on a Design Team? If you answered YES to all these questions you should keep reading on how you can apply to be on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Design Team!
We will be accepting applications from now until midnight, Eastern Standard, August 27, 2010! this is US time!!!
Here's what you need to do to apply:
1. E-mail 3-5 samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE be sure to put DESIGN TEAM CALL in the subject heading of your e-mail to ensure it doesn't get lost or overlooked!
2. One sample MUST be something other than a card and ALL samples must contain stamping!
3. Do NOT send an e-mail just directing us to your blog or any other gallery...samples MUST be included in the e-mail. However, you can also include your blog or gallery address if you'd like us to see more!
4. When you apply, please let us know a little about yourself and why you'd like to be a part of the Stamptacular Design Team
*** New members will be chosen and notified no later than August 31st, 2010!***
Here are the Rules & Requirements of a Stamptacular Design Team member:
1. Submit/Post photos of your completed project for each week's challenge by midnight the THURSDAY before the challenge goes live on the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Blog!
2. Post/Schedule your completed project on your own personal blog or gallery to go live at 6:00AM Eastern Standard Time each Sunday. Remember US time!
3. Post POSITIVE comments on the participants' blogs you are assigned to each week. Each DT member is assigned a number or two, takes very little time to fulfill this requirement!
4. Help to find new sponsors to donate prizes for our weekly challenges. This can be friends, stores, companies, webshops or yourself!
5. Commit to at least a six month term...October through March 2011. You will get a calendar with all six month's worth of challenges no later than September 1, 2010 so you can work ahead and not be rushed for time!
6. Be open and honest when you feel there's a problem, something needs to be addressed or you just want to chit chat. I have an "open door" policy!
7. Have FUN being a part of the team! Our team does a lot of "behind the scenes" activities so we are able to truly get to know one another and not just be names on a list that submit our creations from week to week!
So...what are you waiting for? Get that application sent in! Again, deadline for applications is midnight, EST, August 27, 2010.