Monday, November 08, 2010

So much is happening at Bizzy Bec's

Have you been over there to check it all out??
Not only does Bec have a new Store blog but her new cometition is going on at the blog an it is open to everyone!!  thats right...everyone!!  And the theme for this months competition is easy peasy...CUTE and SWEET!!  Could it get any easier??  You can go here to find out all the details and to enter!!  Come on no excuse now!!

here is my first card for some inspiration.


I have used a gorgeous Wags and whiskars fairy and coloured her with copics.  i used a spellbinders lacey circle die to cut her out with.
Flowers, lace, ribbon and tulle all available from bizzy Bec's as well as items listed above.
See one stop shopping at its best!!
Even that sentiment tag is a digital one available at Bec's!

And now for some more news.....
Look what is now available at Bizzy Bec's!!!


how seriously cute are they???
I can see myself being a major Fergus fan!!!  he is so cute!!

So hop on over to Becs before they all sell out.  You can find them here.

Now there is lots more happening at Bec's and I am seriously DYING to tell you...But i am sworn to secrecy!!
And trust me its killing me!!!!
But you will just have to wait.... sorry :(

No comments: