Friday, April 29, 2011

A little bit of Lace and Pearls....

Wowsers there is so much going on this week at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges.
So many announcements that you had better hop on over to the blog and see if you have been lucky enough to score a guest DT position....wowsers I'm glad it wasnt me who had to pick....too hard!!!

and also there is this weeks challenge....its all about that sweet yummy stuff we all like to use, and dont really need an excuse but when its required for a challenge its just that little bit of an extra excuse...lol
yes i'm talking...Lace and Pearls..or...Pearls and Lace....lol


I've noticed my photo is a tad blurry...sorry i had to take it tonight in the dark which i hate to do.
Will try and replace it tomorrow with a daylight version!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow this is gorgeous, and so sweet, looove those eyes.. photo is good I think :) Hugs xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Leonie it's gorgeous! and fab image!