Monday, April 23, 2007

Ok here is My bubba....






Ok I know there is quite a few of you out there who are just dying to see pics of my bubba......so here it is in all its glory.......We know what IT is and if you are very clever you might be able to tell as well. *Hint* look at the one which is the foot photo!!! LOL........


I have to say this was the most awesome experience of my life. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone who is having a baby who even thinking about it!......What an experience!!

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh you tease!! LOL I'm looking and looking and can't tell if that's "something" I see or not!! LOL These piccies are truly awesome though hey, soooo excited for you!!

Deb said...

Thank you Lone, for sharing these pics, and the sex, with me :)

I cant wait for *its* arrival.

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! Amazing! I can't believe Chrissy can't tell what IT is,lol.

Anonymous said...

i know what it is....these are teh most awesome pics!!!!!

'IT' is going to have the most awesome birth album!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not too sure either exactly the gender of your bubba...but I wish they had those 3d ultrasounds years ago when I had my babies. What fantastic pics to have of your bubba.

nbeltane said...

What fantastic pics. and no i couldnt tell either...

parkyslot said...

Gorgeous Leonie, they never had these years ago..... so good to have these photos of your bubba....

I have tagged you and if you want to play go to my blog for instructions....((HUGS)) hope Kloe is going ok
Cheers Parky

Leanne said...

oh wow those pics are amazing!! They sure have changed since my babies were born. I sure can't tell what you are having though, which is fine by me, because I love surprises!!