Sunday, January 10, 2010

EAsel Card

O i have been seeing these little easel cards near on everywhere i look lately. And I'm lovingthem. So i thought..well i had better put my A into G and have a go. here is my effort. Again with the yummy Magnolia stamps. im so loving Miss Tilda!


I think I could have made it 'sit' up a bit more iykwim...but I'm still happy for my first attempt!


And here are some other cards I made with CPC's December kit. Again with Miss Tilda featuring!!! I can see a severe addiction happening! LOL



3 comments:

Deb Mitchell said...

Ohhhhh Wow!!! What gorgeous cards!!! Beautiful work, lub em!.
Cheers, Deb

Christine said...

Beautiful, I love your easel card! Gorgeous colours!

Eulanda said...

Oh my goodness you have some amazing stuff on your blog!! You have been flying under the radar maybe? LOL!! Do you post to the Yahoo Magnolia-licious group much? If not, you should!