Saturday, June 19, 2010

CAn you handle...

another easel card made from a nestabilitie??  Well i hope so!  Cause I got my order from Bizzy Bec's yesterday...yes i had to go shopping with her stocktake sale on...soooooo many great bargains!!  Anywho...I got Labels 5 and just thought...wow I can see another easel card happening here...so I got one of my stamps that also came with my order and away i went creating this....


Paper is Basic Grey origins 6x6 pad.
Flowers and leaves sre from Bizzy Bec's as is the nestabilitie.
The pearls are flourish with a bling ones available from..lol you guessed it...Bizzy Bec's!!
See Bec has a multitude of creative bits, so get on over there while the sale is still on!!

Image is a Sugar Nellie stamp.  She is actually called girl with bird house but i only stamped off the girl.
She is coloured with copics.
Skin E11, 00, 000 and R20
Hair E57, 35, 31
Shirt E77, 71, Y38 YR23
Jeans B97, 95, 93
Ribbons R29, 27
Flowers YG67, YR 04, 02

TFL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do love your shaped easel cards Leonie, they are so cute! And gorgeous colouring too *hugz*