Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cute as a bug!!!

Welcome to another weekend and another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!  This week we would like to see you use a bug of some sort on your card.  And if you make your card for a baby then you get two entries to win our fantastic prize this week.  And whats the prize I hear you all ask....a voucher from Simon Says Stamp!!  can it get any better??

So whats holding you back??  Dig out all those cute bugs and get creating!!!
Here is my effort for this week. I apologise for the pretty average image but its been one cold wet dreary week here in south Australia so no great natural light in which to capture a decent image.



i have used the extremely new Hanglar baby images.  Isnt she just super cute!!!
i have made the pram out of a circle that I just cut a quater out of.  Super easy!

the gorjuss butterflies I have used as my bugs came courtesy of a wonderful friend all the way from Norway!!   they are MArieKaren Clip Laser cut buutterflies and they are gorjuss I tell ya, just gorjuss!!
Love them!!!

The 'lace'trim i used on the pram are the edges from a square doily!!  that and the pearl string are available from Bizzy Bec's!!  Love the square doilys and they are a bit of a must have atm!!

ok enough waffling!!
Go forth and create!!!

3 comments:

Davi said...

Wow this is wonderful!! That little image is just the sweetest and your coloring is beautiful. Love the little buggy and fun embellies.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is adorable. Your coloring is amazing and I love the bunny rattle and the beautiful butterflies!
hugs,
Shell

Unknown said...

Loving these colours. What a gorgeous card and how precious is baby Hanglar!!!! I want!! lol *hugz*