Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sketch anyone???

Wow these weeks just seem to roll around so quickly dont they...its sunday already..can you believe it???
well being sunday that means its time for another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!!
And this week we have a great sketch for you!!
And the prize...well its a $20 voucher from Stamp and Create!!
And here is the sketch


And here is my example for you

I was so excited when I eventually got my hands on this sweet girl From Hanglar and stanglar.
i had been trying for ages to get her and eventually i did.
She is so sweet!!!
i have coloured her with copics but it was awhile back and i dont remember what i used.
the die is a spellbinders one and the butterfly is a MS one.
the sentiment is a Magnolia stamp i got on a customers choice order from Bizzy Bec's.

Did you know that Bizzy Bec is doing another customers choice order with Magnolias??
Head on over there are see whats available!!!

4 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Leone,
What a super image. these stamps are so cute. I love the design and the colors you have chosen.
Hugs marion

Adria Slauterbeck said...

You're right; she is so sweet! of course your coloring and personal touches just sent the cute-factor sky rocketing!

Twin-Katis-PaperScrapworld said...

sweet card! like it!

hugs kati

Cami said...

Your card is so cute, Leonie! I just got this stamp also. She's like the "Raggedy Ann" doll! Your coloring is beautiful and the sentiment is perfect! I should go and look for this text stamp! You have inspired me! LOL! Hugs, Cami