Sunday, July 18, 2010

Want some ice cream???

Too cold here today for ice cream.  We got to a high of 13 degrees C here today and for outback South Australia..thats darn cold!!!
But if you love ice cream then you are in for a treat as the theme this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is your favourite ice cream colours!!!
And the prize this week is a wonderful Magnolia wedding stamp from Magnoliacious and 3 digi images from Some Odd girl.
We were lucky enough to get to use a fantastic image from Some Odd Girl to create our projects this week.
The image I have used is called Sweet Kaylee.  I think she is so darn cute!!!
And can you guess my favourite ice cream flavour?

Yummy Choc mint!!  Woohoo!!
Kaylee is coloured with copics.
Hair, shoes and handbag are E57, 35 & 31
Shirt and socks are BG 15 & 23
Skirt YG 67 & 63 and G21
Eyes B05
Skin E11, 00 and 000, R20.

TFL

3 comments:

Graphicat said...

The colours on this is awesome Leonie!! Good enough to eat!! LOL I just keep looking at it and not sure which part I like best. The doily or the flower...or the ticket...it's just lovely!!
Cheers
Cheri

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh how cute Leonie! Chocolate and mint...yum! It may be too cold for you to eat ice cream, so I'll just eat double for you! I used the same Kaylee image for my card...love the eyes! Great job on coloring her and embellies!
Hugs,
Barb

Adria Slauterbeck said...

I am slightly jealous that you nabbed the ice cream flavor with the most awesome color combo! I am soooooo craving a big dish of mint chocolate chip now!
This is such an adorable card too. Your image looks so bright, I'm in love with her big blue eyes!