Friday, July 01, 2011

Poppy's here to brighten your day...

Today i have Poppy to share with you. I have to be honest and say i coloured in this image 3 times before I was happy with the actual red's I used to colour in the poppy...lol.
And guess what?? I never wrote them down. OMG smacks myself in the head...lol
I couldnt believe that I did that. But o well I hope you like my version of Poppy.

Dont forget these gorgeous images are all exclusive and available at Bizzy Bec's Cardmaking one stop shop!!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

She looks beautiful Leonie, gorgeous reds, what reds did you say you used....just kidding..lol..Very pretty card.Beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Deb said...

Love the card Lone - dont know how you do it - I am so envious of you.

Love to the family

Deb xox

Kellie said...

This is just so sweet and the image is adorable!

Hugs Kellie