Monday, November 28, 2011

Can you write???

Ok so its monday and not friday and I truly dont know where the weeks are going and I'm going a bit stir crazy with hubby away for so long this time...eeek 3 weeks!!   Long time no see!!!
So I totally and utterly forgot to post this....ha story of my life lately!!!

Anywho without further dribble this weeks challenge over at Tickled Pink stamps Challenge is...... Handwritten Sentiments!!!   I know a tad scary but truly find someone who has beautiful writing and get them to do it for you...no one said it had to be YOUR writing lol.

1 comment:

Regan said...

Fantastic card, Leonie! LOVE your sentiment! It's perfect for the image! And so true! Lol Wonderful colors as well! (I was late with my post too so you aren't alone! Time seems to get away from me also!)
{hugs}
Regan