Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OMG I have SCRAPPED!!!

I know now dont fall out of your chairs......for those who know me its been quite sometime since I have scrapped...well scarpped anything that I have been partically fond of and willing to share....lol.
But when I got my new Designer Kit from Country Papercraft i just couldnt help myself.  i love love love the paper range!!!  Its 'Gathering' by Authentique.  Now I am so far out of the loop nowadays with anything scrapping that I have honestly never heard of this company before..I know shocker right!!  But i just fell in love with the blues/browns/oranges and I am so NOT an orange person.

Anywho i have made two pages...yes thats right TWO with the kit so far and here they are.
First up is my favourite shot of my daughter.


And the second is of my youngest Flyn who is just such a damn dag!!


So there you go i still remember how to scrap...woot woot..who would have known!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Leonie, Wow these are beautiful, I really love that one of your daughter all your details are just gorgeous! tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

Deb said...

Wow Lone, both layouts are sensational. You so havent lost it my friend. I want to see more, lol

Deb ♥