Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Chrissy's challenge.......



Chrissy has challenged us to place our favourite LO's we have created from the daily challenges over at TSH. i have enjoyed doing these challenges enormously and I cant choose just one so here are a couple of them.

July challenge use a song title as your title. i chose "Tell me baby" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers!! This is one of my all time favourite photos of Kloe and i just love it extra-large!!! (even though I dislike that rat-tail stuff SO much!!!)

This was the red, white and light blue challenge. Just love this crillon paper courtesy of my tarisota pack!! How gorgeous is it??? kloe and her friends having fun on barrow's beach.And last but certainly not least is the LO using some artwork. I feel this is technically not my LO as such as other than print out the title on a transparecy the rest is Miss Kloe's beautiful drawing of one of her favourite TV shows, Maggie and the Ferocious Beast in Nowhere Land!! i just love it sweetie!! you just love to draw so much and i hope you find as much pleasure in it as you grow up as you do now. please never loose you creative streak!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

No wonder you couldn't choose just one Leonie, these are all so gorgeous!! Kloe is so photogenic!:)

I'm having a ball surfing all the blogs and seeing everyones favourite TSH Daily Challenges!!

Hugs Chrissy xx

Robyn said...

They are all fantastic..I love them.