Sunday, January 09, 2011

Its Sunday again....

OMG my head is still so in holiday mode that i almost forgot it was sunday again.  Too many public holidays and days off and kids not at school...enough to drive a person to having delusions.....hmmm.
Anyways..it is Sunday...isnt it??  Just had to check with the faithful computer clock...lol.  it never lies so i know it is sunday...yay!!!
that means its time for another challenge at STamptacular Sunday Challenge!!!  This week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow.....we all love sketches dont we!!!  especially when are brains are a little hung over from all that christmas and New Years cheer!!  LOL

We are sponsered again this week by the wonderful people at My Favourite Things!!!   Another fabulous voucher to win and spend on their vast array of items.

Ok here is my take on the sketch.  i have used a stamp from MFT and some wonderful die-namics border dies.  these are fabulous I have to say!!

Now my card is a little on the colourful side this week but its for a very special princess in my life whose favourite colours are pink and purple...so how could I not oblige!!

So anyways duck on over to Stamptacular and enter in your own creation...would love to see it!!

No comments: