Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet Love - Fairy of Love

Can you believe its day Five and the last day of previews for these sweet images. 
i personally love each and every one of them.  i couldnt find a fav if i tried I dont think.
Which one do you like best???  Or are you like me and would have to have them all..lol

Well i guess I had better show you the last one.....I hope you like the Fairy of Love.


I have used lots of glitter on this sweet cherub as well but not sure you can see it all that well in the photo.....

Ok ladies and gents thats it...now its time to make sure you have entered into the candy to win these Sweet Love images and maybe be a guest DT for the next release!  Pop on over to the blog and check it out!!

2 comments:

Brook said...

So cute. I love your DP and the sentiment is adorable.

Monique said...

Beautifull card. That stamp is so cute !

Hugs Monique