Wednesday, January 05, 2011

January Challenge calls for your cooking skills...

LOL i bet that has you guessing what I am on about......Well I'm actually talking about the January challenge over at Bizzy Bec's store blog.

This month we are looking down the barrell of a recipe challenge...we would like to see you use on your creation... 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons and 1 Ribbon!!  See easy peasy hey and you dont even need to be a masterchef..lol

Here is my example for you.  I hope it inspires you to have a go...You can enter here!!!


I have used a gorgeous Wild Rose image available from Bizzy Bec's.  thos e yummy scrummy flowers can also be purchased from Bec's.  And did you know that Bec also sells Copics markers??  Well she does!!!

So no excuse get over to the shop and the blog and start creating..or should that be mixing???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love how you have the ability to use so many colours on your cards and make them all work together Leonie!! I wish I could lol. This is truly too cute. *hugz*

Marilyn said...

Leonie, this is so pretty & your colouring is perfect. It looks so bright & spring-time like.

Jackie Thomas said...

I just love this card Leonie. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs xo Jackie