Saturday, August 06, 2011

Butterflies blue...

We have a awesome theme for our challenge this month over at Bizzy Bec's Blog Challenge.
Butterflies and the colour blue!  What a great theme seeing as Bec's very own range of stamps is called Blue Butterfly Stamps.

I have used the uber gorgeous Cherry Lynn Mini Butterfly dies for my small butterflies and a Marianne d die for the large butterfly.  Bec has both available for pre-order in her shop.
The image is Brigitta a super cute CC designs image which Bec has available.  Too sweet!!


HAve you taken a gander at all the new and wonderful things that Bizzy Bec has coming soon into her shop.  OMG its a card makers heaven spot her shop I am telling you!!
If you havent stopped by lately you most certainly need to jump over there and be prepared to drool!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this is gorgeous love those butterflies and fabulous colouring. Hugs xxx

Marilyn said...

This is so sweet Leonie... love those butterflies!

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the butterfly .
This card is full os cheerfulness. I love lots
Hugs

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the butterfly .
This card is full os cheerfulness. I love lots
Hugs

Unknown said...

Great card. The butterfly is wonderfull.
This card is full of cheerfulness. I love lots.
Hugs