Saturday, August 06, 2011

Its an embossing christmas.....

Ok so I see blogger loves me yet again..so here is a few posts all at once that were supposed to have posted over the past few days.

Wow can you believe its August already??  My o My wont be long and it will be Xmas.  The weather this past weeek has definately felt a bit like summer is coming.  Its a crazy 29 degrees today and the middle of winter...what the???  I know!!!
Anywho as christmas is very fast approaching its a great time to get your xmas cards under way...and we have another wonderful challenge for you at Tickled Pink Stamps this month.  We want to see all your embossing!!  yep easy peasy!!  Yay!

i have created another tag this month and I have used an image which wasnt originally meant as a xmas image but think it works really well as one..Im talking about Kellita!

Now its your turn!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Beautiful!!!!

Marilyn said...

Fab tag... I like it!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of lovely makes, Leonie but this little tag really popped out for me. These images are fab and I love your Kraft and green colours. Hugs, Lesley