Friday, October 21, 2011

Boys allowed.....

come on girls even if we get a bit of boys cooties on us this week boys are allowed...actually only the boys are allowed this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge!!

Yes the theme this week is ..umm...Masculine...lol.  In typical Tickled Pink style...lol

I made this card for my hubby's bday.  His bday was actually last week but as he has been away working he wasnt home so he is now  :)  Gave me a bit more time to get a card made as well because..umm..dont tell him..but i forgot...whoops!!!  Not his bday just to make the card!!   LOL


I do find it so hard not to prettify a males card...do you??

Anyways I hope you come join us this week!

3 comments:

Zarah said...

You ROCKED that challenge, sweetie! GORJUSS!

Sara H said...

I just adore your card!!! It´s sooo sweet =)

Karyn S said...

wowee, I love it Leonie! especially how you coloured his hair. very suave!!