Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Time for a Christmas hop.....

Well i'm pretty sure this is the first Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop that I have joined in with this year...sad I know but my Maggies have unfortunately taken a bit of a back seat of late with all my DT work i have been doing and family time has taken a bit of a premium too.
Anywho with the arrival of my Fall kit and the yummy new Christmas MAggies in my hands I just had to join in this time.  I actually think this is the first one back after a summer hiatus anyways.

So if you have found your way here from Glendas blog you are on the right track!

i have used Ribbon Tilda, snowflake stamp (which is a bit hard to see) and title stamp from the new Sweet Christmas Dreams collection. I have kept my card really simple as I learnt from last year the bulky ones cost a fortune to post!!  LOL 

Tilda is coloured with copics.
the paper is My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas 6x6 pad.

Next on the hop is Monique's blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the hop!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Lone! Love the sepia colours and pretty Tilda, just lovely
Hugs Julie P

EnblogSail said...

Very sweet and lovely work:)
Caryl

Kelly said...

Love your card, so soft and vintage looking. The new image is just darling.

Peggie said...

Ah just as sweet as can be love the sepia with a touch of red. Great coloring.

Carissa said...

Lovely card. The vintage feel of it is beautiful. Good work on keeping it easy to post too. Carissa:)

Barb Hardeman said...

What a beautiful job you've done on this card Lone! Your coloring is fantastic and I love the choice of papers; makes your card a little vintage. Hugs...Barb

Monique said...

That is so cyte Lone.

Hugs Monique

Becky said...

wow, such a beautiful card.

hugs, becky

Janiel/ janny said...

oh oh oh how cute!!! Love the vintage feel to your card!!
hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! She's absolutely gorgeous!! I love your coloring and design!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Robin said...

Wonderful card!!! I love the paper and how you've coloured this super cute Tilda!

Mascha Zimmerman said...

She's so pretty, bye Mascha

Barb said...

HI Leonie, What a sweet card, I love the "soft" look and the image is adorable. Ü
Hugs,
Barb

Cordine said...

gorgeous card! Love those DP's!
Hugs
Cordine

Corinne said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs~
Corinne

Pen to Paper said...

Awww she's so adorable Leonie! I really love how you've colored her! Great job!

Hugs,

Jackie

cabio's craft corner said...

Leonie, your card looks lovely. Love the touch of vintage feel and the sweet Tilda on this card. Thanks for sharing :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Elle said...

So sweet! I love this image.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Leonie! I love the vintage feel with the colors you have used. So glad you were able to join the Christmas Blog Hop!

Julie

Jean said...

Goodness Lonie, Love this little card and the vintage look you give it .. so dainty and so perfect for a Christmas.. Lovin it..
Hugs, Jean

Corana Hendrich said...

Wat een mooie kaartje zeg. En ontzettend leuk ingekleurd.

liefs Corana

Sandy said...

This is so beautiful - I love the soft colors - your papers and your coloring is wonderful!
Sandy