Friday, October 14, 2011

Its a girly pearly type of thing..

happening over at Bizzy Bec's Blog Challenge this month.
Yes we want to see girls and pearls on your creations!!!   So easy peasy with all the wonderful girly images out there and pearls...well who doesnt have the biggest stash of pearls somewhere ...lol

I have used one of the wonderful new images from CC designs Laugh Lines which are available in Bizzy Bec's shop Here.  And the really cool thing is that they currently have 30% off!!  Yes a massive 30%...OMG!!!   My pearls even though tiny are actually liquid pearls.  Only because it was a challenge to myself to use them.  never had much luck with them before but think I have now mastered the art...lol

Image was coloured using Copics,
and I have used 2 Magnolia doohickey dies and some cream tasseled ribbon all available from bizzy Bec's wonderful shop.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Leonie, I simply adore this card.. love the image and the layout.. you did a gorgeous job on coloring and your accessories you used.. a great card.. Simply love it..
Hugs, Jean