Sunday, April 04, 2010

My first DT assignment at Stamptacular

Yes its finally here...finally time to say I'm on the design team at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Finally time to show you my creation I have made for the wonderful theme we have this week.


SUGAR and SPICE and EVERYTHING NICE!!! Which means girly girly girly!.

What you decide to do is up to you as long as its girly!.. Sounds easy hey...and it is so come along and join in with us!!

This week we are sponsered by the wonderful Bee Crafty . The lovely Merrigan has some wonderful digital stamps on her blog and she is generously giving away three images for the winner...and if you win you can choose the images you want. How cool is that??



And also a $10 gift certificate for Fresh brewed.



Now on with my card. I have used two delighful images from Bee Crafty.




The paper is Kaiser LaDi Da Range. i have used this range as the background and also to paper piece my lovely ladies clothes.

Card stock and ribbon is SU.

Doiley and flowers are from my stash.

Thanks for looking and dont forget to come join us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!!

4 comments:

Eulanda said...

Lately I have thought I needed to try other stamps then just Magnolia's [GASP]!! I KNOW! I think I might just try a cute image or two from Bee Crafty. I love your coloring of this image and you made a really cute card. This is so neat cuz you are the 3rd new DT that I recognize for Stamptacular Sunday! Barb and Cheri are the other two and Cheri being a personal close friend IRL. Congrats on your position with them! Can't wait to see more!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Welcome to the team! Hope you'll enjoy your position at Stamptacular! I know I am thrilled to have you on board!

You've done such a wonderful job with this CUTE Bee-Craft digi-image! Such a cute card and your coloring is absolutely amazing!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Nicola said...

Congratulations Leonie and what a fabulous card to celebrate your new DT postion. Your image is adorable and coloured so beautifully and ooh these papers are delicious.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Beata Ewa said...

Congratulations!!!

Very lovely card! Just so much to look at!
I adore your coloring and all the details :)