Saturday, April 17, 2010

OMG.....ITS HERE!!!

Yes my Magnolis Spring kit is here!  It arrived in yesterdays post.  You probably heard me scream!!
i spent about an hour getting all sticky while ez-mounting them and I got straight into inking them up.  OMG they are seriously gorgeous!!!
I have created something with one of the beauties but i cant share it with you all just yet.
Hopefully kiddies will be in bed early tonight (whether they wont to or not...lol) So mummy can get creating something i can share.!!

But i will share Lady Tilda with you...you just cant see the end product! 
this new lot of stamps so lend themselves to paper pieceing!!!

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Lucky you...! ;o)
Hope I can buy them soon in the Magnolia store... :o)

Just found your blog, and WOW, you make fantastic cards! You are really talented!!!
Trust me, I'll be back to see more of your stunning creations!!! ;o)

Sending you lots of hugs,
Hanna

kraftykylie said...

She is beautiful I love how you did her dress!!!