Friday, March 18, 2011

Bits and bobs and scraps galore....

Ok I know you are thinking OMG she is off with the faeries once again with a title like that...but I'm not..well not a t the moment ..I swear...lol

Its actually all got to do with the new challenge over at Tickled Pink Stamps challenge this week.

Now this weeks challenge....and our theme is

'Off the scrap desk'.....embellishing your card with items not intended for cardmaking

See not crazy...just meaning you can use all your odd bits and bobs and all your scraps galore!!!
And we have a gorgeous prize up for grabs....2 RUBBER Stamps of your choice!

Remember!!!
This challenge is ONLY for Tickled Pink Stamps Ranges.



Ok so now what are my bits not really intended for cardmaking??
Well I have used a piece of transparency which has a picture printed on it,
Brown string, corrugated carboard, scrap metal (which I embossed),
A photo turn, staples and a doiley.

See easy to find odd bits and bobs to add to your creation!
Cant wait to see what you all come up with!!

2 comments:

Scrappychick said...

love your off the desk card...her green hair is FAB by the way :) The metal scrap is excellent, and, well...just the whole thing!
Cyndi

Loz said...

ooh she's gorgeous leonie! Love the embellies... will have to have a bit of a think so I can join in!! ♥