Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hey!! Are you talking to me???

No I am not being rude...but it is sunday yet again..I know crazy hey!! and that means its time for another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!!
This week's challenge is a…

“ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?”


For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project where the sentiment/poem/verse/words are the main image and focus of the card! …Oh, and don’t forget to STAMP! Afterall, we don’t call this STAMPtacular Sunday for nothing!

And once again we have two wonderful prizes..yes TWO!!!
A voucher from the UBER wonderful Simon SAys Stamp Superstore (love this place!!) and we have a wonderful new Sponsor...The Paper Shelter.

i have used an image from The Paper Shelter on my creation.


I have used some gorgeous paper from my new MME paper pads..cant remeber which one though...snigger.
The gorgeous lace is from WOC and that fabbo sentiment is from Create with TLC.
 
Cant wait to see what you come up with.

4 comments:

Lau W said...

Such a cute image ! Love colors of your card, the lace is superb !
xxx

Bron said...

Aww this is too cute Leonie! Love the image and hte whole card, very adorable. Hugs from Bron xox

chrilvian said...

love it
i give you an award
you can find it on my blog

Janiel/ janny said...

oh wow this is a very cute card!!! I love the Dp's you have used with your beautifully colored image..
hugs, Janiel