Friday, March 11, 2011

Black/white +one and a GDT call...

Phew so much is going on over at Tickled Pink Stamps...lots of previews of the new guys on the block and now a new challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge.

BEFORE we get to this weeks challenge. Kellie never heard back from the girl chosen to be our guest for May and so if you would like to be our guest for the month of May and get 4 digital images to work with and join in with a bunch of fun loving, crafty pink challenge ladies then all you have to do is when you add your name to the linky add GDT beside it... So for example Kellie GDT.... That is all. The lucky girl will be announced in the winner and top 5 post.

Now onto this weeks challenge....and our theme is...

BLACK, WHITE plus one COLOUR...

Now this can Black, White and Red...Black, White and Yellow, Black, White and PINK.... It's all really up to you. We have a gorgeous prize up for grabs....2 RUBBER Stamps of your choice!

Now i have chosen to use one of the new lads on my card this week.
This is Lil LAd Stefan.....


Now this is version two of my card.  Version one got a little help by my budding Artiste Mr F (aka my 2 year old)
Now he didnt think I had distressed it all enough so decided to add some squares of brown pinecone versa cube ink everywhere...so sweet but not really the lok I was going for...lol
So I had to pull bit soff and add another die-cut (which I'm not happy with but ...what to do??
Add another 'dream' tag on top of the inked one and a couple of small flowers and most of Mr F's artwork is covered......just dont look at Stefan's hand...lol

Anyways  After all that I hope you join in with us and maybe try out for the Guest spot over at Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow this is gorgeous, love all the embellishments. ... Awww I really must go get me a card done I'd LOOOOVEEE to be a GDT !!!! Hugs xxx

Alberto said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!
so cute image! Love the colors and the details....the ticket are beautiful too!
Good Job!
hugs, Alberto