Friday, March 04, 2011

Sew, sew, sew ya card...

Ok a bit of a corny title but hey its the best i could come up with at this point in time...lol.
Have had a week full of two and three year olds driving me nuts and now a puppy to add to the mix...I know CRAZY right...lol.

Anywho.....this weeks challenge is week 9 of the new challenges from Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges....and our theme is 'SEWING'  hence the title.....Ahhh I all hear you say!!

Now this can be real or faux stitching it doesn't matter which....as long as we can see some sewing somewhere on your creation!!!
And we have a gorgeous prize up for grabs....3 Digital Stamps of your choice!

This challenge is ONLY for Tickled Pink Stamps Ranges.

Now I have gone a bit plain and simple this week but sometimes thats all you need.
I tried several times to add some flowers and what have you but just nothing felt right so..well...
I figured it was Mr Mojo telling me its time for plain and simple...lol



Love love love this paper.  Its the new range from MME "Stella and Rose" and these papers are from the Hattie 6x6 pad. even the paper I used to paper piece her dress is from this range.
Yummy i tell you!!!

Anywho I digress again!!!...lol  i do that alot!

So head on over to Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges and get sewing!!!

No comments: