Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Sneak Peek for you...

Its my turn to whet your appetite with another sneak peek of the wonderous new images that will be available at Bizzy Bec's real soon!!

Today i have Skye with Lollipop.

One of the fabulous things about digi stamps is that you can play around with them and make them as big or as small as you want.

I have used Skye as just a 'headshot'. i really love this look as you can see the finer details.

I have gone with a steampunk theme with my card today as these images really give me that steampunk feel.


Skye is part of a new series of Images that will be released as digi image son April 1st.
Why not check out the Bizzy Bec's blog to see more sneak peeks!

2 comments:

mrsk06 said...

Totally gorgeous card Leonie! Ive found your blog from Tickled Pink Stamps FB page and now following ya! Hugz Sal x

Lau W said...

Oh great ! So nice colors and this stamp is superb !
xxx