Friday, September 09, 2011

Chippie chippie chippie...

No I'm not doing a re-run of the Gobbledok (lol who is old enough to remember that!!) I am talking chippie chippie Chipboard!!!
Thats the theme this week at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge.  Another great easy one as I am sure we all have some chipboard floating around the place somewhere!!  Now in my scrapbooking daze I was never a big fan of it...unfortunately...lol.  So I really dont have a great lot of it.  i have some nice laser cut wood bits that i have..umm..'collected' lately but thats not really chipboard ..is it??
Anywho I managed to find this small bird I first covered him in paper but he didnt stand out enough, so i flipped him over so you can see the nekkid version in all his brown glory...lol.

i have also used the wonderous new Lil Victorian Christmas Lad Scrooge Damon.....ooo doesnt he really look like he is saying BAH HUMBUG!!  I love him!!!   Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Paper is from the super yummy new KAiser christmas collection 'December 25th"....it has some yummy xmas papers in it!!  DAmon is coloured with copics and the sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC.

2 comments:

Regan said...

Aw, Leonie, this is super fantastic! I love this layout and how the sentiment (which is perfect by the way) is as much a focal point as the gorgeous new TPS Christmas image! Those papers are indeed yummy as is your coloring! But someone should tell that nekkid bird to cover up! ;)
{hugs}
Regan

Cor* said...

I lurve him too! If He was real I'd probly marry him! LOL . Great chipboard birdie, in all it's NAKEDNESS! Fabby coloring! I adore the ginormous letters! Hope you are feeling better today!