Saturday, September 24, 2011

Choices choices choices....

Wow this week has been a week of choices I can tell you!!  So much going on and so little time.  Same ol same ol I tell you.
And guess what this week over at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge its all about choices as well.  Yes you can choose between three wonderful challenges but you must tell us which one you are picking ok.
1. Buttons & twine

2. Lace & patterned paper

3. Chipboard & dstressing

How does that sound?
Fun right?


REMEMBER to use an image from the Tickled Pink Stamps Line on your project!
What can you win? Up for grabs we have....1 DIGITAL Stamp of your choice!
I Have used Patterned paper and lace...how could I not...two of my favourite things  :)


I paper pieced her dress and love how it turned out.  A bit fiddly around the bodice but all good :)


2 comments:

Regan said...

Sooooo pretty, Leonie! The papers you chose are gorgeous, and I love the paper piecing on her dress! You did a fabulous job! Such lovely lace too! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Cor* said...

LOVE the piecing! Excellent job! That SU sentiment is perfect on the bottom just like so!